From 16-19 November, you can find out more about the TRIPLE project and the GOTRIPLE platform by visiting the “Realising the European Open Science Cloud” joint event by the SSHOC, EOSC and FREYA projects. Participation at this event is free – register here: https://www.eosc-hub.eu/events/realising-european-open-science-cloud/eosc-projects-expo.
TRIPLE booth at the “EOSC Projects EXPO”
Come and visit our booth “The SSH discovery platform GOTRIPLE: A future EOSC service” at the “EOSC Projects EXPO” in the virtual exhibition hall.
At the following times, TRIPLE staff will be available for a chat:
- Mon, 16 Nov.: 9:30-11:00 (Hum-Num, project management)
- Mon, 16 Nov.: 11:00-11:30 (ILC/CNR, Open Science and EOSC integration)
- Mon, 16 Nov.: 11:30-12:30 (Hum-Num, project management)
- Mon, 16 Nov. .: 12:30-14:30 (Abertay University, co-design & user research)
- Tue, 17 Nov.: 9:30-12:30 (Net7, TRIPLE platform development and innovative services)
- Wed, 18 Nov.: 9:30-12:30 (Net7, TRIPLE platform development and innovative services)
- Wed, 18 Nov.: 12:30-14:30 (ILC/CNR, Open Science and EOSC integration)
- Thu, 19 Nov.: 9:30-12:30 (MWS, communication)
On 17 November, 14:00 – 15:30 CET, there will be a joint workshop organised by TRIPLE and SSHOC, “Exploring the SSH data landscape: thematic discovery portals in the EOSC”, chaired by Laure Barbot and Yoann Moranville from TRIPLE partner DARIAH.
This workshop is an opportunity to connect two discovery portals for social sciences and humanities resources that are developed in the EOSC context via the SSHOC and the TRIPLE projects: the SSH Open Marketplace and the GOTRIPLE platform. During this event, we will investigate synergies and collaborations and talk about how to avoid data silos. The main objectives of this workshop are to:
- Address the way GOTRIPLE and the SSH Open Marketplace are dealing with SSH data, especially with datasets and publications
- Involve people from the technical teams of both projects to explore the ways we could envision to connect the two platforms
- Share expertise