Upcoming TRIPLE Events
TRIPLE in a nutshell
- TRIPLE stands for Transforming Research through Innovative Practices for Linked Interdisciplinary Exploration
- Launch: 1 October 2019
- Official kick-off: 4 December 2019
- Project duration: 42 months (2019–2023)
- Financed under the Horizon 2020 framework with approx. 5.6 million Euros
- Consortium of 21 partners from 13 European countries
- Coordinated from France by the Research Infrastructure Huma-Num, a unit of the French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS)
- Currently approx. 90 staff members working in one or more of the 8 work packages
- Is an innovative multilingual and multicultural discovery solution for the social sciences and humanities (SSH)
- Will provide a central access point that allows you to explore, find, access and reuse materials such as literature, data, projects and researcher profiles at European scale
- Is inspired by the Isidore search engine developed by Huma-Num
- A first prototype has been released in October 2021: gotriple.eu
- Will be one of the dedicated services of OPERAS, the research infrastructure supporting open scholarly communication in the social sciences and humanities in the European Research Area
TRIPLE and OPERAS News
The TRIPLE project is currently recruiting Ambassadors for the multilingual discovery platform GoTriple. Are you a fierce advocate for Open Science in the European Research Area? Would you like to help establish a multilingual discovery platform for the Social Sciences
Who is behind the TRIPLE project? What is their role in the project, what is their background, and how did they get in touch with the Open Science movement? Get to know the TRIPLE project team and read the latest
- Meet OPERAS new Finance & Administration Officer, Céline Bitouneby Lore Caliman on 3 October 2022
The OPERAS RI is pleased to announce the arrival of Céline Bitoune, the new Chief Finance & Administrative Officer of OPERAS. Céline is starting her new position today, October 3rd, to work as part...
- Translations and Open Science Projectby Judith Schulte on 30 September 2022
From September 2022 to September 2023 OPERAS coordinates a series of studies commissioned by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research in order to explore the possible uses of translation technologies to foster...
Want to know more about the crowdfunding project @times_of_crisis? Read the article published by @gerador_eu and support the project by donating.
#OpenScience #OpenAccess #crisis #journalism #populism #Covid_19 #communicationscience #research #SSH
OPERAS-Plus has just started. We of @netseven_it are very happy to participate to this new @OPERASEU project, with many people from @TripleEU and ...@COESOEU plus new colleagues we have just met.
Commemorating our first sponsor. 😀😀
Support us too in producing a book that will analyse the dynamics between crisis and journalism through the... perspectives of a diverse range of academics and journalists, connecting theory and practice. #OpenScience https://wemakeit.com/projects/crisis-and-journalism
Follow the TRIPLE activities on the OPERAS Research Infrastructure Newsletter
TRIPLE Community Mailing List
Interested in becoming involved in the development of the GoTriple discovery platform and receiving more in depth updates on the TRIPLE project?