TRIPLE in a nutshell
- TRIPLE stands for Transforming Research through Innovative Practices for Linked Interdisciplinary Exploration
- Launch: 1 October 2019
- Official kick-off: 4 December 2019
- Project duration: 42 months (2019–2023)
- Financed under the Horizon 2020 framework with approx. 5.6 million Euros
- Consortium of 19 partners from 13 European countries
- Coordinated from France by the Research Infrastructure Huma-Num, a unit of the French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS)
- Currently 87 staff members working in one or more of the 8 work packages
- Is an innovative multilingual and multicultural discovery solution for the social sciences and humanities (SSH)
- Will provide a single access point that allows you to explore, find, access and reuse materials such as literature, data, projects and researcher profiles at European scale
- Is based on the Isidore search engine developed by Huma-Num (unit of CNRS)
- A prototype will be released in autumn 2021
- Will be one of the dedicated services of OPERAS, the research infrastructure supporting open scholarly communication in the social sciences and humanities in the European Research Area
TRIPLE and OPERAS News
Who is behind the TRIPLE project? What is their role in the project, what is their background, and how did they get in touch with the Open Science movement? Get to know the TRIPLE project team and read the latest
The first TRIPLE International Conference takes place as a virtual event from 22 to 24 November 2021. We would like to bring together members from the Open Science and social sciences and humanities (SSH) communities (researchers, university and library staff)
- Welcomeurope Offers Trainings for OPERAS Membersby Kelly Achenbach on 17 September 2021
Starting this October, the consultancy firm Welcomeurope is offering monthly small-group Horizon Europe trainings, tailored to the needs of OPERAS members, at discounted prices. With support from Welcomeurope’s consultancy services, OPERAS has successfully applied...
- TRIPLE: Behind the Scenes #7: Luca de Santisby Lore Caliman on 3 September 2021
In the series “TRIPLE: Behind the Scenes”, we feature individual staff members from the TRIPLE project team to give a face to the people behind the scenes. What is their role in the project, their background,...
[#TRIPLE] The #GoTRIPLE plattform was just introduced at #OSFAIR2021 by Lottie Proust. You want to know more? Check: http://project.gotriple.eu
... #discover #connect #collaborate #SSH #openscience
@TripleEU #training activities on #OpenScience and the #EOSC
A presentation from Lottie Provost at the #OSFAIR2021
Join the lightning talks at ... https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYsf-2gpzgrHNyEyjMtWBlODj-C9K7GxO-a
We have released the slides and recording of the latest edition of the #TRIPLE #OpenScience #Training Series: "#FAIRData in Social Sciences & ... Humanities" with @egiglia from @unito!
@GOFAIRofficial @FAIRsFAIR_EU #OS #RDM
Follow the TRIPLE activities on the OPERAS Research Infrastructure Newsletter
TRIPLE Community Mailing List
Interested in becoming involved in the development of the GoTriple discovery platform and receiving more in depth updates on the TRIPLE project?