Upcoming TRIPLE Events
TRIPLE in a nutshell
- TRIPLE stands for Transforming Research through Innovative Practices for Linked Interdisciplinary Exploration
- Launch: 1 October 2019
- Official kick-off: 4 December 2019
- Project duration: 42 months (2019–2023)
- Financed under the Horizon 2020 framework with approx. 5.6 million Euros
- Consortium of 21 partners from 13 European countries
- Coordinated from France by the Research Infrastructure Huma-Num, a unit of the French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS)
- Currently approx. 90 staff members working in one or more of the 8 work packages
- Is an innovative multilingual and multicultural discovery solution for the social sciences and humanities (SSH)
- Will provide a central access point that allows you to explore, find, access and reuse materials such as literature, data, projects and researcher profiles at European scale
- Is inspired by the Isidore search engine developed by Huma-Num
- A first prototype has been released in October 2021: gotriple.eu
- Will be one of the dedicated services of OPERAS, the research infrastructure supporting open scholarly communication in the social sciences and humanities in the European Research Area
TRIPLE and OPERAS News
The TRIPLE project is currently recruiting Ambassadors for the multilingual discovery platform GoTriple. Are you a fierce advocate for Open Science in the European Research Area? Would you like to help establish a multilingual discovery platform for the Social Sciences
Who is behind the TRIPLE project? What is their role in the project, what is their background, and how did they get in touch with the Open Science movement? Get to know the TRIPLE project team and read the latest
- EGI and OPERAS join forces by signing a Memorandum of Understandingby Judith Schulte on 21 June 2022
On 24th May 2022, EGI and OPERAS have signed a long-term collaboration Memorandum of Understanding (MoU). OPERAS is the European Research Infrastructure for the development of open scholarly communication in the Social Sciences and...
- Ten scholarly journals in Ukraine selected to be supported in SUES programmeby Pierre Mounier on 1 June 2022
About SUES (Supporting Ukrainian Editorial Staff) is an initiative of European institutions, infrastructures and organisations, aimed at supporting and sustaining scholarly communication in Ukraine. We reach out to scholarly journals and academic publishers offering...
Working with #translations is arduous by design. For #theology & #religionstudies there might be a bright spot in the future: #Qorabib, a ...#multilingual tool for #researchers working with the #Qoran & #Bible.
Help make it happen and donate: https://wemakeit.com/projects/qorabib
On day 2 of the @LivingGro conference, @selasia and @kelly_achenbach are presenting a poster focused on the collaborative process of creating the ...VERA platform.
@OPERASEU #ParticipatryResearch #SSH
⭐️ NEANIAS organizes an Open Event to learn about the results of the 🇪🇺NEANIAS project, exploit the potential of its innovative IT ...solutions and interconnect innovation, business and the public sector ⭐️#EOSC
🗓️Sep 22-23, 2022.
Programme and registration: https://bit.ly/3xCb0cU
Follow the TRIPLE activities on the OPERAS Research Infrastructure Newsletter
TRIPLE Community Mailing List
Interested in becoming involved in the development of the GoTriple discovery platform and receiving more in depth updates on the TRIPLE project?