Upcoming TRIPLE Events & News
TRIPLE in a nutshell
- TRIPLE stands for Transforming Research through Innovative Practices for Linked Interdisciplinary Exploration
- Launch: 1 October 2019
- Official kick-off: 4 December 2019
- Project duration: 42 months (2019–2023)
- Financed under the Horizon 2020 framework with approx. 5.6 million Euros
- Consortium of 22 partners from 15 European countries
- Coordinated from France by the Research Infrastructure Huma-Num, a unit of the French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS)
- Currently approx. 90 staff members working in one or more of the 8 work packages
- Is an innovative multilingual and multicultural discovery solution for the social sciences and humanities (SSH)
- Will provide a central access point that allows you to explore, find, access and reuse materials such as literature, data, projects and researcher profiles at European scale
- Is inspired by the Isidore search engine developed by Huma-Num
- A first prototype has been released in October 2021: gotriple.eu
- Will be one of the dedicated services of OPERAS, the research infrastructure supporting open scholarly communication in the social sciences and humanities in the European Research Area
TRIPLE and OPERAS News
GoTriple makes second place in DH Awards “Best DH Tool”
The TRIPLE team is proud to announce: At the Digital Humanities Awards 2022, GoTriple was voted second in the “Best DH Tools or Suite of Tools” category. Have a look at the complete list here.
European project TRIPLE delivers its final output: the GoTriple platform
The main output of the TRIPLE project that the EU has funded via the Horizon 2020 programme for 3 years is GoTriple, a multilingual discovery platform for the Social Sciences and Humanities. GoTriple is part of the OPERAS service portfolio
- OPERAS welcomes Spainby Judith Schulte on 1 June 2023
Please scroll down for the Spanish version: Desplácese hacia abajo para ver la versión en español OPERAS is pleased to welcome two new members from Spain: the Spanish Foundation for Science and Technology (FECYT)...
- OPERAS welcomes EU Council Conclusions ‘supporting diversity and ensuring equity in scholarly publishing’by Judith Schulte on 25 May 2023
The Council of the European Union adopted on May 23 conclusions on the ‘high quality, transparent, open, trustworthy and equitable scholarly publishing’, calling for immediate and unrestricted Open Access in publishing research involving public...
Please accept YouTube cookies to play this video. By accepting you will be accessing content from YouTube, a service provided by an external third party.
If you accept this notice, your choice will be saved and the page will refresh.
Follow the TRIPLE activities on the OPERAS Research Infrastructure Newsletter
TRIPLE Community Mailing List
Interested in becoming involved in the development of the GoTriple discovery platform and receiving more in depth updates on the TRIPLE project?