Upcoming TRIPLE Events
TRIPLE in a nutshell
- TRIPLE stands for Transforming Research through Innovative Practices for Linked Interdisciplinary Exploration
- Launch: 1 October 2019
- Official kick-off: 4 December 2019
- Project duration: 42 months (2019–2023)
- Financed under the Horizon 2020 framework with approx. 5.6 million Euros
- Consortium of 21 partners from 13 European countries
- Coordinated from France by the Research Infrastructure Huma-Num, a unit of the French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS)
- Currently approx. 90 staff members working in one or more of the 8 work packages
- Is an innovative multilingual and multicultural discovery solution for the social sciences and humanities (SSH)
- Will provide a central access point that allows you to explore, find, access and reuse materials such as literature, data, projects and researcher profiles at European scale
- Is inspired by the Isidore search engine developed by Huma-Num
- A first prototype has been released in October 2021: gotriple.eu
- Will be one of the dedicated services of OPERAS, the research infrastructure supporting open scholarly communication in the social sciences and humanities in the European Research Area
TRIPLE and OPERAS News
Who is behind the TRIPLE project? What is their role in the project, what is their background, and how did they get in touch with the Open Science movement? Get to know the TRIPLE project team and read the latest
We are excited and proud to announce the launch of the OPERAS Crowdfunding Initiative – a special Christmas surprise for the Social Sciences and Humanities (SSH) community! The OPERAS Channel on the wemakeit platform To promote the use of crowdfunding
- Supporting Ukrainian Editorial Staff: Crowdfunding Campaignby Judith Schulte on 6 May 2022
The invasion of Ukraine on 24 February 2022 and the expansion of the war zone across the country have had a significant impact on the country’s scientific activity. Much civilian infrastructure has been destroyed, including...
- Scientific Crowdfunding in the Social Sciences and Humanitiesby Sona Arasteh on 4 May 2022
How researchers from the social sciences and humanities (SSH) gain funding for their research and how much funding they receive depends on institutional budgets as well as on society’s perception of SSH. But individual...
Make #noise to push your #research project forward! Create your own #crowdfunding #campaign + mobilise your #crowd to fund your project.
Alizé ... Averson from @wemakeit presents
what #crowdfunding is about at the @TripleEU workshop.
.@PaulaJForbes presents the #OPERASCrowdfunding channel at the @TripleEU Crowdfunding #Workshop:
How to build your own #crowdfunding campaign?
Find ... more information: https://wemakeit.com/pages/operas
@wemakeit #SSH #community #funding #scholcomm
⏱️(Not so)⏱️ gentle reminder: You can still sign up for the #TRIPLE/@OPERASEU #crowdfunding workshop to learn how to #fund and create ... awareness for your #SSH #research! Tomorrow 24th May, 14-15 CEST via Zoom!
#discover #collaborate #connect
Register here: https://forms.gle/YBcRj5BK9pZzGsAH7
Follow the TRIPLE activities on the OPERAS Research Infrastructure Newsletter
TRIPLE Community Mailing List
Interested in becoming involved in the development of the GoTriple discovery platform and receiving more in depth updates on the TRIPLE project?