TRIPLE in a nutshell
- TRIPLE stands for Transforming Research through Innovative Practices for Linked Interdisciplinary Exploration
- Launch: 1 October 2019
- Official kick-off: 4 December 2019
- Project duration: 42 months (2019–2023)
- Financed under the Horizon 2020 framework with approx. 5.6 million Euros
- Consortium of 19 partners from 13 European countries
- Coordinated from France by the Research Infrastructure Huma-Num, a unit of the French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS)
- Currently 87 staff members working in one or more of the 8 work packages
- Is an innovative multilingual and multicultural discovery solution for the social sciences and humanities (SSH)
- Will provide a single access point that allows you to explore, find, access and reuse materials such as literature, data, projects and researcher profiles at European scale
- Is based on the Isidore search engine developed by Huma-Num (unit of CNRS)
- A prototype will be released in autumn 2021
- Will be one of the dedicated services of OPERAS, the research infrastructure supporting open scholarly communication in the social sciences and humanities in the European Research Area
TRIPLE and OPERAS News
In this fireside chat with Suzanne Dumouchel, TRIPLE Project & Scientific Coordinator, SSHOC Partner and a Member of the Board of Directors of the EOSC Association, we ask her about the complementarities between SSHOC and TRIPLE services and the value
In early June, TRIPLE signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with NEANIAS with the aim to foster a collabaration between two projects which are financed under the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation action funding scheme INFRAEOSC-02-2019 “Prototyping new
- The Holy Grail does not exist: OPERAS-P and OASPA’s workshops for publishers on innovative business models for booksby Tom Mosterd on 15 July 2021
The Holy Grail does not exist: OPERAS-P and OASPA’s workshops for publishers on innovative business models for books By Agata Morka & Tom Mosterd In May 2021, together with the Open Access Scholarly Publishing...
- “OPERAS-PL – communication in humanities and social sciences”: Report on the Polish Node meetingby mfranczak on 6 July 2021
“What is happening at the Digital Humanities Centre is of great importance for the entire humanities and social sciences”, these words expressed by Prof. Stanisław Filipowicz, Vice-President of the Polish Academy of Sciences, marked...
📢Which are the complementarities between #SSHOC and @TripleEU services and the value they will bring to #EOSC Enhance and @EOSCFuture?
Read our ... interview with Suzanne Dumouchel to find out!
Do you already know our "Voices from the community" page with videos from #OPERAS members?
Check out: ... https://www.operas-eu.org/voices-from-the-community/
#SSH #scholcomm #sociasciences #humanities #Europe #community
Interested in becoming actively involved in the development of the #GOTRIPLE #discovery platform? Or in being regularly updated on the evolution of ... our project? Then subscribe to the #TRIPLE Community Mailing List!
Follow the TRIPLE activities on the OPERAS Research Infrastructure Newsletter
TRIPLE Community Mailing List
Interested in becoming involved in the development of the GOTRIPLE discovery platform and receiving more in depth updates on the TRIPLE project?