The TRIPLE project is currently recruiting Ambassadors for the multilingual discovery platform GoTriple.
Are you a fierce advocate for Open Science in the European Research Area? Would you like to help establish a multilingual discovery platform for the Social Sciences and Humanities featuring 11 languages and several innovative tools? Then apply to become an Ambassador for GoTriple!
What is GoTriple?
- An innovative multilingual and multicultural discovery platform for the Social Sciences and Humanities (SSH)
- A cultural platform to discover, understand and highlight European diversity in terms of societies, languages and practices. It helps to promote cultural diversity in Europe.
- A central access point that allows you to explore, find, access and reuse materials such as literature, data, projects and researcher profiles at European scale, inspired by the Isidore search engine developed by Huma-Num
- One of the dedicated services of OPERAS, the research infrastructure supporting open scholarly communication in the social sciences and humanities in the European Research Area
The main objective of a GoTriple ambassador is to support the TRIPLE project by disseminating info about the platform GoTriple, the project’s activities and outputs to help engage with different stakeholders. Ambassadors will be part of the international network of OPERAS and thereby help shape European scholarly communication and collaboration. All ambassadors will be featured on the TRIPLE Website.
What we ask of you:
- Try out GoTriple, share your experience and create content based on that. This content may be posts on social media, blogs, engagement with GoTriple in your research, vlogs or podcasts
- Take part in our communication events, be a part of the GoTriple community and help us improve
- Help us promote the platform, engage users and make multidisciplinary and multilingual research collaboration in the European Research Area easier!
If you are interested and would like to apply as an Ambassador, please register via this short form: https://forms.gle/4AG3DB14xfrPPwP4A
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org