The first TRIPLE International Conference takes place as a virtual event from 22 to 24 November 2021.
We would like to bring together members from the Open Science and social sciences and humanities (SSH) communities (researchers, university and library staff) as well as other TRIPLE stakeholders such as publishers, science journalists, SMEs, public authorities and policy makers. We aim to create a productive space for discussing the impact, benefits and challenges of discovery services for the social sciences and humanities in the European research ecosystem.
- the TRIPLE project within OPERAS, the European Research Infrastructure for the development of open scholarly communication in the social sciences and humanities
- the concept of “openness” in the social sciences and humanities (SSH)
- the nascent GoTriple platform, the innovative multilingual and multicultural discovery solution for the SSH
- creating an SSH vocabulary
- crowdfunding in science
- business models for Open Science
- the role of SSH in the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC)
Check out the programme on the TRIPLE Conference page. The three-day discussions will take place in two time slots in the afternoons. All session times are Central European Time (CET). Registration opens within the next few weeks.